Monday, May 23, 2016

Hand job on my back

My wife is on her period.
Last night she amazingly decided to be intimate.
She had me lie on my back and she placed a plastic bag with some lube in it over my penis.  And slowly began to rub me up and down.  With her other hand she would squeeze my nipples.  Very painful.  A great turn on.  Dealing with the pleasure and pain.  I was so on edge but could not cum.  I asked if I could roll over.  She said "No I want you to cum on your back like this".

Wow that was exciting.

Somewhere I had read a story (being the internet who knows if real of fantasy) of a woman who would only let her husband cum when he was on his back.  I'd told my wife one time about that and how it turned me on.  She wanted him to be responding to her rather than driving or leading the bedroom activities.  I'd also spoken about couples where the husband abstained from orgasm (usually for religious reasons but some FLR) and that they would engage in intimate touching but where the husband had to lie on his back and in one case the posting had said that he was not allowed to thrust.  Just enjoy the intimate sensations of touch but no thrusting.  At the times I had spoken to my wife about these things it seemed that she had either heard and ignored or maybe been put off.  Anyway it seemed that she had not taken it in and had not responded.  So this was a lovely turn of events.  Combining a feeling that she had listened to me with the titillation of a variation of the scenario that had excited me along with the physical touch and presence of her body.

It was amazing though hard it was to cum.  I am sure that I could presumably lie on my back and jerk myself off (much as I get a huge let down if I masturbate) but with her rubbing and squeezing it was really hard but then I came.  And that was great.  But then she kept rubbing.  Slow and all the way up, squeeze and slide her hand down my shaft.  Shiver.  sensation overload.  Normally when I cum, the sensation and I guess hyper sensitivity mean I stop after I cum.  Here she was continuing the operation and I was in sensory overload.  Almost to the point of exhaustion and a weird sort of "wish it would stop" feeling.  She was drawing it out and I was loving it.

 

4 comments:

  1. Haven't tried it on my back it sounds wonderful. When we do oral to a climax, she will keep playing with me after I cum and yes I do want her to stop......No I don't the over load is fantastic.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was wonderful and is still a wonderful memory. I don't think I have never cum in my wife's mouth. She has sucked me a few times but not to orgasm. So some envy here. I agree the overload is fantastic.

      Delete
  2. That is an arousing fantasy, to only be allowed to cum when the husband is on his back, very submissive.
    My wife has made me cum by hand a few times recently and has also continued the stimulation after I have cum. It was horrible, it was great, make it stop!!!, oh don't stop.
    Mind blowing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great for the submissive head space. I'm glad you have gotten to experience it. Horrible and great stop - don't stop. All resonates with me.

      Delete