Wednesday, June 1, 2011

long pjs and a good whipping

Early evening, she tried on the PJs and liked them.

I washed them and put them in the dryer.

After we got the kids into bed, I asked her what her plans were for the evening.
Ironing, folding washing,a shower, preparation for her job for tomorrow ....

I said to her during this discussion, that I really want her to be happy but that I am having a struggle with letting go of my old ways and that what I would really like is for her to wear the new pyjama pants and to whip me. I said I know that sometimes she feels bad about hitting me and that I did not want that. I did not want her to associate feeling bad with wearing the pjs. She said. She does not feel bad any more. She does not think about it. She then said buying pants should not be punishment. I said what I would really like is just a few strokes really hard but not lots like a punsihment. Just a sort of reminder. A reinforcement that things have changed.

I said, how about have the shower first and while you are in it, I will go and your new pjs from the dryer so you can wear them and be warm and then whip me and then after I have recovered I can help with the folding of clothes etc.

So that was what happened. 4 strokes from one side of the bed and then 4 strokes from the other side. It was more painful than usual but she still is not hitting all that hard. I can understand that though as she is not a violent person.

That was last night

No comments:

Post a Comment