Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nothing much

It seems that effort is a difficult thing.
On the one hand, it seems to me that my wife puts no effort into sex.  She puts a lot of effort into her various interests and projects.  Just seems that I am not one of those.
That then means that for me, eventually, attempting to be submissive and to focus on her, just runs out of steam.
If I get no feedback from her, no reward, no acknowledgement then it is kind of what's the point.

Now I in no way believe that men 'need sex'.  Yes there is physical pressure and that drives a desire for release.  I am willing to sacrifice that release for her or for our relationship.  If she does not need or want sex then that is OK.  But I guess I need intimacy.  I need some kind of feedback.  That could come from being told 'do this' or  'do that'.  Or if she does not want to boss me around as another child but wants me to be proactive then some thanks when I do things would be nice.  But as far as I can see I get no response from her.  If I do something then I have done it - ok but she says nothing.  If I don't do it then she does it and generally still says nothing although too much of this results in a 'you never do anything type of statement'

So I don't know and right now we just seem to exist in parallel universes that come together in the same house but thats about it.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you and your wife keep talking with each other.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Initially, I spanked my girlfriend (later to be my wife), then suggested we might switch places -and, lo and behold!, she took to it like a duck to water! I still occasionally spank her -but she, I must say, whips me ten times more often (and jolly hard, too!) -which suits both of us fine!...

    ReplyDelete