Saturday, September 7, 2013

so much work

There is this sort of titillating image of the man doing all the housework and the woman relaxing on the couch holding a glass of wine and reading.  It is titillating for about a minute and a half.  So even though through my submission I am now much more motivated to do house work and domestic chores and do do more.  My wife still does a huge amount and I get exhausted.  I know that in many families the women do almost all the domestic chores.  Frankly I do not know how they do it.

I do not understand how any single parent could survive.

At present both of us seem to work work work.  Don't get me wrong I am not trying to weasel out of it.  It is just that doing some opens my eyes as to just how much work it takes to run a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment