Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Caning

To be honest, I was feeling frustrated.  Life in general as well as sex life and husband - wife relationship.  A discussion along these lines with my wife.  Some points I raised were that on the one hand she does not want to be "dominant" and on the other not "submissive" and there was some discussion of a book we had read a while back called the "diary of a submissive".  I also noted that she did not seem to want to flirt with me nor indicate what that I was doing was good for her and what was not. 

I guess I felt like we were going no where.  Not making an effort.  Not communicating.  Not thinking of the other.  A lot of "not".

On the other hand I know that when I do not have orgasm, that I have more energy and more motivation to help around the house and to turn her on.  The frustration was partially along the lines that she did not seem to want to be turned on even though I was doing what I thought were the right things - house work as preparatory atmosphere setting and gentle stuff in the bed room.

I have in the past encouraged her to cane / spank / whip me and tried to communicate to her that physical pain is not all bad.

Anyway that night she said to me put a plastic bag on and lie face down on the bed.  This means slip a plastic bag with a little baby oil in over my penis.  It's a way we have to engage in mutual masturbation without messing the bed.  She got the cane from where it lies mostly unused behind the dresser and brought it down across my bum.  Wow!

Again and again.

What to do I thought.  Luckily for me she did exactly the right thing.  The treat continued.  In a submissive mindset for me anyway is that I do not want questions.  I just want to be told.  She said "This will continue until you cum"

What a treat.  The pain of the cane and sometimes she would stop and run the end of the provocatively along my inner thigh.  As I would hump up and down on the bed it was interesting that normally I could cum in a second thinking about such a caning but in that moment the pain seemed to stop me from being able to cum.  I was drenched in sweat, humping away and the cane was swishing down and cracking on my bum and the pain was both exquisite and terrible at the same time.  But I could not cum.  (getting old I guess).

Finally she said "I'm getting tired, put your hands down and cum or there is nothing for a month".  I put my hands under me around my penis.  The cane came down hard a few more times and I finally managed to mentally deal with the confusing signals and explode in to the plastic bag. 

Drenched in sweat I lay there.  She lay beside me.  I rolled over.  Kissed her gently on the lips and thanked her.  We lay there on our backs hand in hand and drifted off to sleep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment