Saturday, February 21, 2015

Just used me for sex

Well a very pleasant surprise last night.  I am a pretty light sleeper and an early morning person so being woken in the night is neither unusual nor a problem.  This morning though I was awoken by my wife pinching my nipples. 

She knows this turns me on and it was not long before I was hard.  She got on top and although somewhat dry rubbed herself against me and placed one of my hands to massage her clit and soon she was inside.  She moved and ground against me and came with a shudder.  Kissed me on the lips.  Pulled off and lay beside me.

Not a word was said.

I felt great and I assume she enjoyed it immensely because within a minute she had drifted off to sleep.

wow.  Would love that sort of thing to happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment