Friday, July 21, 2017

Not wat Dom sub should be

I've been reading a fair bit on the internet and really I do not think the sub thing I am doing is working or healthy.

It seems to me that essentially my wife is simply not interested in me.

I have tried all sorts of things and being submissive is one of them.

But it has not made the relationship any more intimate.

When I read about submission on the net there are two people and two roles.
The dominant who cares for and loves their submissive.
The submissive who loves the dominant and does whatever to please the dominant. 

I am quite happy to be submissive but she has to show a bit if emotion.  A bit of care.

So feeling very very alone here

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear things are not working the way they should. Maybe a long talk on what she feels and maybe even visiting some sites together would help.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete