Thursday, April 20, 2017

stress

So we had sex and that was good.
Now she's on her period and says I have to wait.
Ah now that was fun.

In other news, I'm at work early and stressed.  Too many deadlines and not enough time.  So here I am wasting time on displacement activity.

I so wish the boss would come into work, stand me up and have me bend over the table and cane me.

Then tell me which one of the gazillion things I have to do I should do first and give me a deadline and if I don't make it, I would be caned again.

4 comments:

  1. so tell us, did she acknowledge and approve of the installation you did on the front load washer she chose?
    tsoao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The washing machine is very much approved. Everyone is happy

      Delete
  2. I haven't had an opportunity to read all your blog. Is caning a punishment or a reward. Seems you are craving it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I crave a caning. It is reward and punishment at the same time.

      Delete