Friday, May 29, 2015

Abstinance and disturbed sleep

I did not sleep well last night.  It felt like from about 1:30am that I was awake the entire time.  I suspect that is more of a feeling than reality because I was awoken by my alarm hence I must have been asleep.  My suspicion is that I was getting blocks of about half an hour of sleep.  I suspect this is a side effect of no orgasms.

My wife has kindly begun to play the game and said no release until Saturday.  At least some attention.  In bed at night she spend a few minutes kissing , cuddling and pinching me especially on the nipples.  Pretty sure she is not really into it but it is far better than the distancing that had been the state of our relationship.

I am wondering wether I should await for the opportunity to have a release most likely on Saturday or whether I should ask her to keep me abstinent for longer and maybe indefinitely. 

In a way it is kind of fun to be abstinent.  Yes there is that tension of wanting to orgasm but the fun thing is that I am thinking of her and wanting to orgasm all day.  If I get sex then usually it seems that she doesn't really get into it and I leave feeling a bit down.  A bit like masturbating.  And then having had that release, I don't think about her during the day.

My reasoning for going longer abstinent is that I hope that as my hormones restabilise that good sleep would return.  The other reason is continuing to think about her and looking forward to being with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment