Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday and we wait for Saturday

Still holding off.
Last night she treated me to some physicality.  Pinched then bit each nipple.

Then we slept but I did toss and turn and snuggle up to her a couple of times in the night that disturbs her sleep.

In the morning she again treated me to some physical touching.  I said that I was torn between wanting to cum and wanting to stay abstinent for longer.  Said that with extended abstinence that I would hope that I would get over this restless sleep and leave her alone  to sleep better.

What I would like but did not mention is that it would be nice if she were to punish me if I were to disturb her sleep.  Then there would be a feeling of control by her and submission by me.  I figured though she is not so much into that sort of thing and so may be a conversation too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment