Monday, May 25, 2015

Back on

Last week she said I could not come for 5 days.  That was up on Saturday and we ended up having some sexual activity on Saturday morning.  After some intimate kissing she told me to put on a plastic bag.  A bit of baby oil in it for lube.  I lay face down on the bed and she got on top and ground against me.  I asked if I could cum and she said yes.  She came and I came and that was fun.

Then Sunday and we lay on the bed together.  This was the first time in forever that we have had a lazy Sunday afternoon on the bed.  I put my hand on her thigh.  It seemed right after a while to move a little and gradually I got to rubbing her between the legs.  I have learned slow and with plenty of anticipatory tease (for want of a better word).  I did end up with my fingers stimulating her clit and inside her undies.  She came. 

I was hard as and Snuggled up.  She said "Remember a week this time"

O god that just makes me want to cum all the more but at the same time I don't want her to allow it.

I also said after that what is the plan.  She said maybe a bit longer 10 or 15 days.  I said what about really long term what's the ultimate goal.  She said she would like to have "normal" sex.  Oh bit of a let down there.  I took our conversation to mean that she is just doing this abstinence thing as a sort of tease which it is but that she has this idealised vanilla idea of sex that in a way I describe as lazy sex on her part where I will romance and fuck her all in the one activity.  Anyway for now I will enjoy the tease. 

And eagerly await next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment