Wednesday, November 5, 2014

How can FemDom work?

I am not sure how to title this but I was thinking things like
What is in it for her?
Why should she put the effort in to dominate him?

Both of these are interesting

http://im-hers.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/its-95-on-her.html

http://femdom101.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/domestic-discipline-part-1.html

I suspect that my wife when she engages in somewhat dominant behaviour is doing it because she wants me to be happy.

If we flip back to the traditional male dominated relationship, I doubt too many men took a dominant position in order to make the woman happy.  I bet most guys were basically self motivated.  Having a submissive wife basically meant that their needs - food, clothing, sex, everything were taken care off.

So given in my case at least that my wife's motivation would be more to make me happy then maybe I need to be more direct in talking about what makes me happy.  The down side is that this may cause her to freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment