Friday, April 7, 2017

about a week to go

So almost at Easter and that is when I may get to orgasm.

I would love for my wife to be more intentional about some tease associated with sex. 

I don't think that my abstiance has done much.  I was hoping some space would facilitate her getting her libido back but no.

Anyway, I'm pretty calm about it.  Much more so than in the past.  Almost a feeling that if she were to leave then I'm over it.

We just had a weeks holiday away.  It was quite pleasant.  To give her her due, she did put some effort into stroking and teasing me but It's quite mechanical in a way.  Like she feels it's her duty to do it but can't and won't connect emotionally.

She is going away on her own for a week so we will see how she feels on her return.

No comments:

Post a Comment