Saturday, February 5, 2011

Maybe its getting going again

The previous two nights I have ended up having a argument with my wife.
Both times I ended up sleeping on the couch.

Last night I said I was sorry and that she should ship me.
She does not like whipping me but she did it anyway.

She is though tesing me with sex.
She has said when I demonstrate self control by not yelling at her then we may have sex or may not.

So here I am turned on. Wanting sex. Been punished.

Actually I would lover her to tie me to the bed whip me and not ask how many or how hard. But that is not in her nature.

3 comments:

  1. i love chastit belt too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not forget that lives FLR, she is the boss. You are a submissive and you're on her will. Leverages that fact to make yourself feel good sexually and have positive thinking beings in one day whipped. Women do not like being pressured

    ReplyDelete