Monday, August 18, 2014

Submissive Sunday night Sex

By the cheeky title you may gather I am in a goog mood at work.

Last night I hopped into bed and my wife asked if I had any dry lip stuff as hers had run out.  Now perhaps in hindsight she was intimating she wanted something other than one of those lipstick type things to put on dry lips. But anyway.  I fumbled around on my bedside table and was unable to locate the stick that usually is there.  Surmising that it had rolled off I got out of bed and eventually located it under the bed and gave it to her. 

There was an exchange where she said words along the lines of she did not intend me to go to so much effort and I replying that nothing was too much effort for her.  She put the lip stuff on and when she handed the stick back to me I put some on and she leaned forward and we had a slimy and very fun kiss.

Then she said "Take your tee shirt off".  Which I did as things were looking good.
She then put a clothes peg on each of my breasts.  PAIN!
But I was getting aroused.  I guess I am a pain slut.  Is that the label?
She then said "Do you think you could leave them on all night"
wow
I am hard.

She tweeked them a few times and the pain shot through me and she also played with my hard cock and at times sucked it, bit down on it (ouch / confusing set of sensations and thoughts) and dug her finger nails in.

At one stage I asked what she was thinking.  Hoping that she would tell and also hoping that this would give me some clues as to what I should do for her.  She said that she found it hard to inflict pain on me.  OK?

She invited me to put it inside her.

This I did gently and realised that I had not spent the time to turn her on like I had done the previous day.  If ever there was a practical demonstration as to why men should not be allowed to orgasm that was it.  Because I was so engrossed in my own world that I had forgotten that she should be first.  Anyway I did go in gently and then after a few minutes she motioned to roll over so she was on top.

I could feel her moving and trying but she just did not get to orgasm.

She then said for us to roll back over and for me to cum.  I have to confess at this moment I was in two worlds.  Part wanting to cum and part not.  I know she likes me to cum in her. I think she feels validated by that.  ie her beauty turns me on so to speak and it does.  I started to move and git very close.  She grabbed both nipples, turned and squeezed.  And I exploded.  Wow talk about confusing set of feelings but a great night.

We lay back hand in hand.

I reflected, what a wonderful weekend.
Saturday morning at the gym female instructor, amazed at my wife's fitness and endurance and me personally exhausted and left with aching thighs.
Saturday afternoon turning her on to the point of orgasm.
Sunday night sex where she actually was proactive.
and in-between lots of family activities.

Now I should get back to work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment