Friday, January 7, 2011

not much happening

Time I think to have another discussion with her about my submission.

The busyness of Christmas and New years is out of the way. Now we can relax and holiday for a while.

What do I really want
Intimate sex.
Her to orgasm
Her to enjoy sex.
Her to enjoy herself and feel good about herself.
Validation of my existence from her.
Tease
Tease and denial.
Being spanked

I would love her to turn into some kind of dominatrix complete with short leather skirt and whip. Unlikely but that is what I would like.

I would like her to overtly control when I cum. I would like her to have me penetrate her and bring her to orgasm with out me getting to cum.

1 comment:

  1. you two are adults and should be able to have honest discussions.

    I too agree, that this time of year is a welcome change from the holiday busy time and a chance to restart relationship things.

    ReplyDelete