Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friday Night Sex

She came home last night and usually she is dog tired but tonight when we got into bed, I was lying on my back and she climbed on top and started to kiss me and said with a smile on her face "I'm on top" and then pressed her lips down on mine so I couldn't respond.

Naturally I was hard in an instant.

I put my hand on her undie clad bottom and was very careful not to just go the grope.

As I ran my hand down her leg she spoke to me and told me that it felt good.  This is a new thing for her.  I had spoken to her recently and said that I felt that I had no idea what whe liked and did not like when it came to sex.  I had said that it felt like I was "walking on eggs" in that we would be having sex and then things would go awry.  I said that I thought we had a communications problem.

So it was great to see her on top and it was great to hear back from her what was working and what was not.

I slowly ran my hands down her bottom then back and slightly between her legs.  This went on for quite some time and at times I would allow a finger to brush against the inside of her other leg.  I pushed my finger gently under the edge of her undies and gradually closer and then further away.  She encouraged with "thats good", "not too quick" and reminded me of the value of tease that of course I so desire.

I offerred to lick her and her first response was she should have washed and I reassured her that it was all OK.  So off came her undies and I started to lick and within a few seconds she had climaxed.

She relaxed.
Then she rolled ontop of me and strated pushing against me. She came again.
Thats 2 and I have not been insider her yet.
then two more times.
I was hard as and every time she was on top.

Then she said OK I want you inside me now.
She likes me to push in from on top and then we roll over.  We started on this but I could see it was hurting her a little so I rolled us over and she was on top and she worked herself on.  As she was doing this I asked if I would be allowed to cum and she said "we'll see" and that was great. She moved up and down and came again.

Then she relaxed ontop of me and then awoke again and started moving.  I was still hard of course and then she said cum with me.  This caught me by surprise and I was unable to cum before she did. 

She relaxed again.  I thought she had gone to sleep on me but then I felt her tighten herself around my penis. then relax, then tighten.  Each time making me even harder.  Then she started to move.  I was not trying to hold off and she said " come together" and so it was only a few seconds and I came and she came and then re relaxed once again with her lying on top.

Ahhhhhh so good

No comments:

Post a Comment