Tuesday, August 14, 2012

No expectation of orgasm

Being a guy I love challenges.
Climb every mountain.....

I am finding it both tough and interesting living without orgasm.
I do get this sort of tense feeling in my shoulders from time to time & have to shrug it off literally.
I do get hard very easily.  See a woman and it gets hard.
I do have more energy & stay awake better in the evenings.
I do do more house work.

I do I confess have a tendancy to get grumpy / moody / short tempered.  I want to work on [reducing] this.


It is good though coming at it without the expectation of orgasm.  I know from past experience that if I think I am going to have sex / orgasm and she is not interested then I get angry /
I do find it a real turn on to have sex where I do not get to orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment