Friday, April 5, 2013

A moody night and sex again in the morning

Last night I awoke 3am ish.  Middle of the night.

I felt quite depressed & angry.
Had a bit of a mid night dummy spit.
Worried about lack of orders at work.
Frustrated at the wife's busyness.
bla bla bla.

Wife pointed out that I had had sugar the night before.  We have been quite conscientiously been trying to have our family on a low sugar diet but last night, chocolate pudding, cream and ice cream.  whamo.

Went back to sleep.

In the morning - cuddling including some painful nipple pinching that got me hard and eventually she said "put a plastic bag on".
Well a short delay while the cat was put out.  It had somehow found it's way onto our bed.
Then she said lie on your tummy.
This seems to have become a favourite of hers. she hopped on top and rubbed herself as I humped the bed.  Sounds weird / crude / childish (not sure how to describe it) when one writes it like that.
I got close and I asked permission to cum.
She said no then yes.
on the no I paused and she later told me that she was enjoying my movement and the pause meant that she may not have cum.

We therefore both came.
Lay beside each other holding hands (how nice)
Got up.
got to work late.  tut tut.

..............................................................................''''''''''...............................................................

So what is happiness?
How much behaviour should be forced and how much should be in response to others.

Do I feel better when being overtly submissive ala during my period of abstinence?
My wife does not seem to be overtly dominant (controlling - yes) but to some degree she plays at it to entertain me.  Topping from the bottom?






No comments:

Post a Comment