Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday update

It is interesting to note that consistent with "panyslave's" comment against one of my recent postings that things tend to go a bit awry after an orgasm.

So I think as per previous comments of mine that when it comes to sex that my wife is not really driven that way.

So we have a bit of a disconnect.  My being a typical boy - sexually driven.  She on the other hand gets fulfilment from doing good works.  Sometimes I am the recipient of those good works and often others are and that creates a sense of abandonment for me.

So we will see where we go from here.

I guess not much of interest for those readers who come at this wanting the wife to be the overt dominatrix boss and the hubby to cower in the corner.

Have to work out how to communicate what I want anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment