Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Finances and Sub Roles

Over on the "Im-hers" blog, there is a discussion regarding finances and allowances
here

The key points I want to pick up on are that the wife (Katie) is in charge of the finances.  The husbands money is deposited into Katies account and then he gets an allowance from her and she is the key financial manager.

My wife has stated that she does not want to manage the money.  She does though.  She spends it.  She worries about it sometimes.  She seems to keep the receipts and so on.

My suspicion is that she would rather that I managed it.  I don't and that is because I am lazy.  I think she would prefer that I manage it and she spend it. 

I think she would like the responsibility divides where I would deal with tax and so forth.  I think she prefers to do the grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment