Friday, August 30, 2013

So nice to be of service

In bed early this morning while it is still dark and I confess I woke my wife by snuggling up to her.

She obviously could not get back to sleep.

I said "Why don't I lie on my tummy and you climb on top and rub on my bottom orgasm and then drift back to sleep".

She has done this a couple of times recently and cum.

She climbed on.
I asked how I could help and she said put your hands on my bottom.
I did that.  A bit hard actually as I have to get my hands round behind both of us.  But I love it and I love to feel where her skin meets her panties.
She came.
She said she imagined my hands down her front.
She rolled off.
We held hands and soon I could hear the regular breathing of someone who is asleep.
I lay still not wishing to wake her.
Felt so good.

Later got up.
Showered. she was still in bed sleeping.  I put my clothes out in the spare room the night before so I wont disturb her.
Went into the kitchen and cooked both of us scrambled eggs.

Unloaded, reloaded and ran the dishwasher. Ah you might say. Slacko should have cleaned up last night and not left any dishes for this morning and I agree but anyway that is not the point of this story.

Oldest child arrived in the kitchen. They are in a little selfish phase (imho). Anyway wife said "Isn't you father the best dishwasher he has done such a wonderful job this week so many times and so clean."

Nice to be noticed and even though my love language is physical words of encouragement are nice.

So here I am at work.  I feel great.  It is fun to be submissive.  It is nice that she gets enjoyment - both sexual and just normal (ie the kitchen).  I think we both go off into the day feeling good.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great night and morning. The days at work always pass quicker knowing your wife was happy when you left.

    ReplyDelete