Friday, August 2, 2013

Is submissivness just an excuse

I ask myself
"Is submissiveness just an excuse"......

To not take responsibility?
As a response to not being able to turn her on?
For other personal failings.?

.....................................................
Feeling a little low today. 
No logical reason.

Actually the wife and I went to a "Sex Shop"
Amazing.
Amazing that she did that.  Third time in 20years of Marriage I think.
We walked around inside.  Lots of costumes at around $100.  I think we would need a dress up party to go to.  I wonder what the guys would wear?  There were some very nice adult sized Disney characters, sexy nurses and so on.
In another room various implements.  She walked right passed the whips and restraints.  It would have been fun if she had asked to look at one and have me bend over and whacked me a few times.  Only a dream I guess.

Kids were obnoxious last night.  Wore me out.
Went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment