Friday, January 13, 2012

I wish

Some random thoughts on submission and power exchange relationships.

I think both parties have to get something out of the relationship.

Its a power exchange and exchange to me implies a trade.

I would love it if she
a) wanted me not to abstain from orgasm.
b) Wanted me to stimulate her to orgasm.
c)  Would ask how I am going, take an interest in me.  Encourage me, tease me, punish me.

To me, being submissive does not mean dumping all the decisions on her.  Big decisions - yes but she should not be burdened by detail. 

Being submissibe does not mean switching off my brain.  It actually means to me, taking responsibility for the things that I am given responsibility for and ensuring that they are done, done right and done completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment