Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A conversation

We had a refrshing conversation last night.

Quite wide ranging but mostly about submissivness and sex and love.  Maybe she is getting some more idea about how I enjoy it when she cums.  But also I guess I have to understand that she seems to also enjoy it when we cum together.

We do not own a vibrator.  She says she is worried that she might like it too much.  The submissive side of me said I would find it hot if she used it while I watched.

She did raise the topic of an extended period of abstinance.  It was along with statements by both of us along the lines that guys like challenges and goals and targets.

I said that I did not like to be asked "is that long enough" or if she is spanking, "have I had enough".

So we will see where we go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment