Tuesday, February 7, 2012

to cum or not to cum

What's with that 'not cuming' thing I have to wonder

In his blog subservient husband asks his wife for 1 year of chastity.
http://subservient-husband.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/tale-of-2-trips.html


I had asked my wife around the turn of the new-year if she was comfortable with a 1 yr chastity duration. After thinking about it for a few days, she responded she was not
yet his wife says nah.
But he has this desire to be chaste and persists and finally she gives in.  You can read all about it on the above link .

I have read various other blogs by submissive guys that echo the same desire to be chaste.

I too have this desire to be chaste.  My wife has indicated that she likes me to cum inside her. 

From my point of view, my holding off gives her the opportunity to cum.  Once I cum, I go soft and I loose interest.  She has no chance.  So with my desire to make life good for her I like to hold off.

But as I mentioned, my wife likes me to cum and cum inside her.

The other interesting part of subservient husband posting is

I accepted her decision, but was a little let down. I felt I was ready to try a 1 yr duration. I could see her point of view though.
So my self imposed desire is to be submissive and yet his first reacion, like mine, is to feel a little down when she is not on board with my idea of "submission".

Another common feature is that his wife, like my wife, is not into punishing.

In the end, it seems like his wife and my wife go along with this to keep us men happy.

Maybe that is all that matters.

I wonder what it would be like, if my wife were demanding a certain behaviour of me and that I was not on board with it.  Would I feel stressed, angry?

No comments:

Post a Comment