Friday, February 17, 2012

Under the weather

I have had a cold the last few days.  This cold comes with a headache.
My beautiful wife has given me several wonderful head massages.
Not sure how this ties into FLM.

On the FLM side, I suggested to my daughter that as she was messing arround this morning doing nothing that she go and get dressed for school.  Ten minutes later she was back in the kitchen still in her PJs.  I suggested that she get dressed in her school uniform only for my wife to say that the uniforms are all in the ironing room.  Oops.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're under the weather, hope you feel better soon.

    I just found your blog and have a similar situation at home. My wife and I have played in the FLR space for the past couple of years, on and off. We were on for about a month just before Christmas, and are moving back into it again now.

    My wife is not dominant per se, though she does naturally take a lead in the bedroom. I think she finds it too much trouble when I am overly submissive, and would prefer things were normal. These days I think she just lets me do stuff: tidy, dishes and cooking - rarely washing and ironing. And I guess I can do more or less based on how busy I am.

    Generally I wish she were more overtly dominating, but it's just not natural for her, and when she tries to be --- those periods never last.

    Anyway, just to say, I am sure there are many of us out there. I'll watch your blog for a bit and see what I can learn.

    Feel better

    Dave.

    ReplyDelete