Friday, December 7, 2012

Sex with the wife on top and no orgasm for me

This morning my wife slept in.
I got up and washed the dishes and other odd jobs.  If I had stayed in bed it would have just been anoying for both of us.
She appeared in the kitchen and said come back to bed.
I am curious, amazed ,interested
So I did.
She teased me and cuddled me and then said take your clothes off, all of them.
I am now very interested.
Then she got on top.
Worked herself on which took some time as wehad not used lube.
Then she came.
Ahhh so nice.

She lay on top and relaxed. 
Then I felt herself tightening herself on my still hard penis.
Then she started to move ever so slowly.
The movement became greater and greater.
Then she came.
Then she relaxed.

I was so turned on.
I started to move and she said those wonderful words "Don't you cum"
I said "Will I get to cum" and she said "No"
"this is what you wanted and this is what you are getting"
Be careful what you wish for I guess.
I asked when I would get to cum and she said "you never know but you have to wait for good things"

Then she pulled off and lay beside me and went to sleep.
Ahhh

4 comments:

  1. And you have been saying she is not domme. Well guess what definitely a female led relationship in the bedroom now.

    What a Mistress you are starting to get. You should get down and kiss her feet and thank her for being so strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pantyslave,
    It's nice to see your comments.
    I would still say she is not comfortable with the dom thing. But then again. This morning she said stratight out to me "no" when I asked would she like me inside her and then when I asked if I could 'pleeease cum" she said emphatically "no". We cuddled but no orgasm. Frustrating and loving. I agree she needs some feet kissing and cuddling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just about time for an orgasm clock so everyone can see what a put upon submissive you are

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pantyslave,
    I saw that subservienthusband does that. Do you know how I would do it?

    ReplyDelete