Thursday, December 6, 2012

What happens if the kids are kinky

Somewhere on someones blog I read an article where they were describing the difficulties of being kinky and having kids.  This person had most of their toys locked in a suitcase under the bed and I think a cane and something else was in a suit pack hanging in the wardrobe.

Made me think.  As a Christian we go to church, we pray with our kids, we read them stories.  We hope that they will grow up to be just like us.  We also hear from all sorts of people just how important it is to educate our kids about sex.  I wonder if we should educate them about kink?

So why then do we want to hide kink from our kids?

Many of us first realised something interested us long before puberty.  For me I was fascinated by bed wetting and plastic sheets on beds.  I used to check out all my friends bed to see if they had a plastic mattress protector or if they had nappies or plastic pants (pre disposable days we are talking here).  I also got to wear girls tights in a school play when I was about 10 and kept them and wore them under jeans many many times.  Loved the feel.

So I mused to myself some scenarios that might play out in houses across the land.

One parent gets the cane out and has the other bed over will little johnny or Jill watches on.  Maybe the parents even change places just to ensure that we do not deny the importance of equal opportunity.

Or Dad resplendant in womens clothing parading around the house.
  Turns out the kids just laugh at him.

Or mum and dad come home to find their teenager bending over and boy or girl friend laying into them with the parents cane borrowed from the stash.  I wonder how we would react to that.  Concern about abuse and so on jumps to mind. 


1 comment:

  1. Educating children about sex is not the same as having sex in front of them
    Educating children about kink is not the same as spanking each other in front of them.

    ReplyDelete