Thursday, October 28, 2010

More born kinky

I do not know if this is another indication of born kinky

As a child and teen, I used to often wear really short shorts. Now I know that in the 70's when I was in school, that shorts were short but I seemed to wear very short shorts. Maybe these were just the type of clothes my mother bought me? . Looking back it is weird.

I used to do things to put myself in awkward situations. Like I would tell someone that I was going to do something and then I would have to do it.

I can recall on one occasion going with my mother to buy dress shorts. In the shop I was presented with several pairs to try on and selected a pair with basically zero leg length. I felt quite weird trying them on and sure felt self concious afterwards and would actually hate it when I was told to wear them but as they were my only good dress shorts and I had chosen them then I had to wear them.

After the anger in my previous post, I thought I would muse on something philosophical in order to calm down and feel happy ready for the day.

I think this may be a post about clothing. Or maybe childhood memories.

Another item of clothing I would wear was singlet tops. I recall seeing other kids wearing them and so I asked if I could wear them and so my mother must have bought some. I recall again this feeling of exposure.

I also have to confess to having put on girls clothing a few times. I had been a tree or something in a primary school play. I had to wear a brown tunic (short dress) and dark green tights. Well I kept it all and used to dress up in it in my room. Then I would often wear the tights under my jeans. At the start of this blog I said this was not about wanting to dress in women's clothing and somehow become a girl and I still think that is true.

I also have a memory of going to visit a friend of the family who lived near the beach. This was when I was about 9 or 10. I did not have my swimming costume. When we were at this person's house, it was decided to go to the beach. They only had daughters and I was presented with a girls one piece swimming costume to wear. I protested but in the end gave in. I was allowed to wear a tee shirt over it and so went out in public dressed in the girls 1 piece swimming costume and a tee shirt and proceeded to go swimming in the surf.


No comments:

Post a Comment