Thursday, July 14, 2011

5 love languages ideas

These are the 5 love languages (See below for more explanation)

1  Words of affirmation
2  Quality Time
3  Receiving Gifts
4  Acts of service
5  Physical Touch


I am looking for ideas.  I would like to specifically do one of each of these each day for her.  So far I have done a few things - Bought her flowers, chocolate, made sure I listen if she wishes to talk, done washing and hung it out and brought it in, hugged her.

If you have suggestions, please leave a comment.

Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Hi MBB,
    They are great. I feel re-inspired.
    submanhub

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly recommend the book, The Love Dare by Stephen Kendrick. Reading (working through) this book will reignite the good stuff in any marriage. Having a submissive nature will make the challenges presented by this book even more fun. While it is a "christian" book written for "normal" couples it is not at all preachy.

    Also, if I may offer a little unsolicited advice, I really think you need to deny yourself the whole diaper fetish thing. Being submissive your wife is one thing.... a potentially very positive thing. I can't imagine diapers eliciting anything positive from your wife. Dude, that's really destructive to your marriage..... drop it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Obedient husband,
    Thanks for the reply. I will go and look for the book you mention. We are Christians so no drama there.

    I agree she ain't keen on diapers. We keep that in the background.

    ReplyDelete