Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We inch slowly closer

I must be mad I think.
Fancy a guy telling his wife that he will do anything for her.
Giving up power is scary.
I told her last night that yes I have been thinking about this for ages and ages and yes I want her to be in charge and that I will no longer hassle her to wear short skirts or all sorts of things.

I emphasised again that I would really like her to boss me around in the bed room.

I said, look have some fun in the bed room and maybe it will spill out into the rest of our lives.

I said tease me, torture me, spank me, make me do things just for you.

Now she is a bit taken a back by all this.

As I say if she takes me up on this it will be heaven and hell at the same time.

3 comments:

  1. If you haven't already, now is the time to ask your wife to read "aroundherfinger.com" assuming that's the lifestyle you would like.....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it difficult to describe how liberating it was after I gave my wife my gift of submission. To leave the imposed approached society had forced upon me in the past and be able to embrace my submissive side out in the open was/is wonderful.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary and liberating

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete