Friday, March 15, 2013

Focus man Focus

So I have been chaste for about 4 weeks.
Google informs me
Lent 2013 began on Wednesday, February 13 and ends on Saturday, March 30
I think the last time I came was the sunday or monsday just before the wednesday. So unless I am mistaken it is 4 weeks and a couple of days.  not the longest but the longest in a while.  Wiggles shoulers.

Now my previous post was a bit negative.  Retrospective.

Now I am focussing myself for tonight.
The wife will be out
I want to focus myself and make sure that I concentrate on housework while she is away.  No TV and just the teeniest bit of internet to reward myself once I have done at least
cleaned the kitchen.
Put the kids to bed.
folded and put in kids cupboards any clean clothes.
Turned back her side of the bed.  Glass of water beside bed.
Perhaps more tidying.  Focus.  Think tidy.

Lets see how we go.

=======================//\\===========================
I realised that I am a person who likes to set goals for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment