Sunday, March 24, 2013

Palm sunday

I obviously go in mood cycles.

I don't mind that there has been less physical stuff.  We are in a resonant peak of busyness right now and I do know that she was thinking of me.  When we were in bed last night she said "I would like to do something for / to you but I don't know what to do"

I think she had been working through kinky things that I had said I enjoyed but had run out of ideas.  This worries me because I would like ..... but of course it is not supposed to be about what I would like.  :)

I think (bit of a worry that) that her method of leadership is different to what I would like.

I also worry that at the moment we are a bit like the current Australian labour party with leadership issues.  By that I mean, when I was the notional HOH, my wife "lead" by doing whatever she wanted anyway.  But now that she is the HOH, she does not really know how to overtly lead. 

I think it will take time.

I think she will take time to gain confidence to lead and to know that she can lead overtly without having to worry about a negative reaction from me.

But during this period there will be some frustration and from time to time a feeling of leaderlessness.

I think the challenge for me is to have patience and to just give support continuously.

No comments:

Post a Comment