Friday, March 22, 2013

Just feeling down

No reason really.  Just selfish I guess.

But this blog is to record all my feelings.

Have just had a week of highs.  Today is a low.  I guess rough and the smooth.

She well we are both super busy right now.  Too many commitments.  Unfortunately that energises her but leaves her tired and so sex and intimacy reduce.

Last night we had a kiss good night that may have lasted for 30 seconds.

Then I was a good boy.  Lay still.  Let her sleep. 

This morning we did spend out 15 minutes cuddling and she stroked my penis and we talked a bit.  So I I am being selfish to a degree. 

But feeling down none the less.

Bought a big coffee on the way to work to try to help cheer me up.  It is going to be a stressful day at work. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::########:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
May think of something more to muse on later in the day.
Hope you guys and girls have a wonderful day.
Write me something titilating.

No comments:

Post a Comment